Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Jiva Organic Black Sesame Seeds Review (#JivaOrganics)




About the product

Jiva Organics is a line of certified organic spices that offer a tremendous value over mainstream alternatives.  This is a USDA certified organic Black Sesame that is of extremely high quality and perfect for your next Indian/Pakistani dish.
  • Certified USDA Organic Black Sesame Seeds
  • High Purity, Intense Aroma, and Great taste
  • NO salt, NO MSG, NO GMO, NO Ethylene Oxide (ETO) treatment, NON-Irradiated
  • All Natural, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
  • Packed in a resalable bag and then completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination
My thoughts

I love using sesame seeds when I cook especially black sesame seeds. They have such a rich and unique flavor that really enhances any dish you make. Jiva Organics sells organic black sesame seeds which is awesome because I know that I am eating something that isn't tainted with harmful chemicals. I truly feel "we are what we eat" and that applies to pesticides, etc!

Black sesame seeds aren't something I like to eat by themselves so I decided I needed to make an Asian inspired dish. Black sesame pork meatballs came to mind. All I have to say is how delicious this meal was! The black sesame seed really made the meal stand out. My husband and son devoured this meal and enjoyed eating it as leftovers. My husband even remarked on how tasty the black sesame seeds were! This just goes to show how they have a very yummy flavor.




I have used the seeds in a few of my other Asian dishes too. I love them. I totally recommend buying these seeds from Jiva Organics because you won't be disappointed!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment