Monday, December 8, 2014

Expandable Hose Review (#expandablehose, #HowlingHornGiftGuide)



 About the item
  • Strongest Hose Available at 100-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Working Pressure
  • 300-PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch) Burst Pressure
  • Starts Out 33 Feet and Expands to 100 Feet with Water Pressure, Release Pressure and Hose Returns to 33 Feet
  • Lightweight will Not Tangle, Twist, or Kink
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee For A Risk Free Buying Experience

My thoughts

I live on about an acre of land. I have lots of grass, flower beds. trees, and a garden that I need to water. I do have a sprinkler system, but there are times where certain areas need more water or just don't adequately watered. It can be a challenge to haul hoses around my yard. However, if you had an expandable hose, then moving a hose around the yard wouldn't be such a challenge.

When I first received the expandable hose, I was impressed by how light it really was. I could pick it up and not even be bothered at all. In fact I can do it with one arm. My other hoses are definitely heavy compared to this expandable hose. I have to use both arms and my body weight to haul them around in my yard.

I love how the hose comes with nozzles and especially with a nozzle where I can turn the water off and on! A really cool feature!!




I closely examined the material. The material is very strong and is flexible. The stitching is excellent and gave me lots of confidence that this hose would last.



And the hose worked perfectly. There were no kinks, and it was easy to pull around the yard. It easily expanded to 100 feet and contracted back to 33 feet when I was done using it. The best part is that this hose doesn't take up a lot of storage room and doesn't need any fancy equipment to hold it up because it is so lightweight.

obtained from Quality Source Products

I tried to get some pictures of the hose being empty and full, but my pictures just didn't turn out so well. Probably due to the fact that I had my little boys helping me out. So I used a picture provided by the company, Quality Source Products.

All I have to say is how amazing it is to watch the empty hose start to fill up and see a hose that is 33 feet in length expand up to 100 feet.

I loved how this expandable hose has made my life so much easier. I love how I can get a 100 foot hose from a hose that is only 33 feet long with just using water pressure. This is definitely a great investment and is a perfect gift! I really want to get more to have them in different spots in my yard.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment