Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Techno Gears Marble Mania Quest Review (#marblemaniaquest)

About the product

Set out on a search for fun and excitement with Techno Gears Marble Mania Quest. This adventure themed marble run features a hand crank that turns a bucket and chain pulley system to lift the marbles to the top of the build where they twist and turn down the tracks for an action packed run! More than 200 pieces will provide children hours of fun construction building. Ages 6+ years.


Check out this video to see this product in action:



My thoughts


My husband and boys love to build and tinker with their hands. When I saw this Techno Gears Marble Mania Quest, I knew they would love it.

My husband and I had to tackle this project together because it takes about 3-4 hours to put together. I wasn't expecting it to take that long, but it is understandable since there are a lot of parts. My husband took time to teach Monkey about all the mechanics and why things had to put together a certain way.



Once it is up, let the fun begin. My boys had fun moving the marbles around. Monkey sure loved all the cranks he could play with. This is definitely an activity for all the marble loving and mechanical inclined people. The only bad thing is that once it is up, you don't want to take it down because all the time you put into it. But, your older boys and girls will love this project because it will keep them busy for many many hours!
Adventure Series - Techno Gears Marble Mania Quest

*Disclosure:  I received the product mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment