Friday, October 9, 2015

A revised revised chapter

Since my miscarriage back in November, I have done a lot of thinking. I have pondered a lot about life and what I want to do with the time I have here on Earth. As you know from previous posts, I decided to quit the blog and then I decided I would still blog. I have gone back and forth because I couldn't make up my mind.

After much thought, I have decided to officially step away from the blog. I came back the second time to see if I really did enjoy blogging. I discovered that although I enjoy blogging, I just don't love it. The blog has started to eat into my personal time. I only have so much time with kiddos, and I don't want to miss out anymore. My kids need me and I want to spend more time teaching them the things they need to know.

I just wanted to let everyone know why the blog has been so quiet the last few months. My blog partner, Hannah, is still deciding what she wants to do so I expect that eventually you will hear from her about her decision.
 
Thank you for your patience and support while I went back and forth on this issue. I have learned a lot from doing this blog and I am grateful for that knowledge and experience. And, don't worry about me....I will be plenty busy with my little homestead, my family, and my new baby that will be coming any time in the next two weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment