Saturday, May 17, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Soap Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
image obtained from website


About the product

Here are some quick facts about Adovia Dead Sea Mud:
  • Removes dirt and cleanses your skin, while simultaneously infusing it with minerals essential to keeping your skin hydrated and moisturized
  • Enriched with century old Dead Sea mud, leaving your skin cleansed and nourished
  • Contains an unique combination of Dead Sea minerals derived from Dead Sea Mud
  • 100% all natural moisturizing soap
  • This soap has also been found effective at relieving acne
My thoughts

When I first saw the soap, I actually loved the color of the soap. I loved the concept of using Dead Sea mud as soap because I have read about how the Dead Sea mud is very healing.

The soap has a light fragrance which I was happy about because some soaps are so overpowering with perfume. I decided to use the soap while I took a shower. I used the soap on my entire body. When I was done showering, I instantly could tell how my skin was different. My skin was softer and felt so smooth. And I loved how the soap didn't leave any grim or film on my skin.

Sometimes I battle with dry and cracked skin and this soap helped soften those spots. I have used this soap for several weeks, and I haven't had any bad reactions. My skin feels healthier and looks more vibrant. I'm totally in love with this soap!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment