Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spiral Vegetable Slicer for Healthy Salads/Pasta Review (#spiralizer)



About the product

  • SUPERIOR VALUE for the Complete Spiralizer Bundle: The Kitchen Supreme Spiralizer + Flexible Cleaning Brush + Storage/Protective Bag + Spiral Slicer Recipes Digital Cookbook + Rapid Results Digital Guidebook - 101 Power Tips for a Fitter, Healthier You !
  • VERSATILE: Create NOODLES and JULIENNE SPIRALS from a great variety of vegetables: Carrots, Zucchini, Cucumbers, Squash, Radish, Sweet And Regular Potatoes, and lots others. 2 Julienne Sizes (1/16" x 3/32" and 1/8" x 3/16")
  • RELIABLE: Built from BPA-Free ABS Plastic and Heat-Treated Stainless Steel. Two High Class Japanese Razor Sharp Blades, guaranteed not to rust or loose sharpness qualities in time. Built-In Finger Guard Protection And Safety Cap. | CONVENIENT & USER FRIENDLY: Comes assembled and ready to use ! No Annoying Extra Attachment to set up, that take up your space and time. It's Dishwasher safe and Compact, easily stored in the kitchen drawer. Super-easy to use !
  • THE BEST CHOICE: Best spiral slicer for anyone on a Raw Food / Low Carb / Gluten Free / No Wheat / Paleo / DIET ! A PERFECT GIFT for Moms, Cooks and healthy-conscious people, making their life fun and easy. Most important for parents, it makes vegetables fun and attractive for children. PERFECT GIFT for FAMILY and FRIENDS !
  • HELPS YOU TO: ENJOY YOUR MEALS, even if you are on a DIET (Raw, Vegan, Low Carb, Gluten-Free, No-Wheat, Paleo, etc.), REPLACE HIGH CARB Pasta or Noodles with healthy and colorful veggie ones, Get your picky CHILDREN and FAMILY to EAT plenty of healthy VEGETABLES in disguise, SAVE TIME from slicing, dicing and conventional julienning methods, CRAVE for VEGETABLES ! Your veggies will look mouth-watering and still keep nutrients and minerals alive.

My thoughts

Every year I get so much summer squash and carrots from my garden that I start to run out of new and creative ideas on how to eat them. When I saw the spiral vegetable slicer by Kitchen Supreme, I just knew I had to try it out!



The spiral vegetable slicer comes with its own bag, a flexible cleaning brush, and a digital cookbook. The slicer has two julienne sizes of 2x3 mm and 3.5x5 mm so you can get the size you want for the dish you desire to make. I also love that the slicer comes with a lid that you can attach to the vegetables that you are slicing when it becomes too small to keep turning with your hands.




I have had a lot of fun experimenting with the spiral vegetable slicer. I really enjoy using it on zucchini and carrots. I plan on testing it out on cucumbers and potatoes really soon.


Look at those awesome spirals! It doesn't take long to figure out the best method to get long nice spirals with the slicer. So don't worry about this gadget being difficult to use because it is totally not! I also love the fact that it is extremely easy to clean!


This is a fun and great kitchen tool that I keep using on a weekly basis. I love making dishes with vegetable noodles because I am getting all the nutrients I need while having a delicious meal. My husband and kids love the pasta dishes and Asian dishes I have been making. I totally recommend getting this product because you will not be disappointed and will enjoy the yummy meals you can make in 30 minutes or less.




*Disclosure: I received the product mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment