Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Argan + Coconut + Jojoba Oil Hair Treatment + Elixir Review (#arganoilhairtreatment)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



About the product

Do you have dry, damaged or frizzy hair? Then you can't afford to MISS OUT on this REVOLUTIONARY formula!


Our Unique Hair Treatment & Elixir (Made Up Of 100% Plant Oils) Will Revitalize Your Hair Instantly!
So Be Prepared To Be Flooded With Compliments...Because Your Hair Will Be:
• Deeply Nourished & Conditioned.
• Stronger, Longer & Healthier.
• Softer, Silkier & Shinier.
• Protected from heat and UV damage.
• More beautiful than ever before.

Customers LOVE Our Product Because It's Made From 100% Plant Based Oils:
Argan Oil - Improves the elasticity of dry and brittle hair.
Shea Butter - Nourishes your hair from roots to tips.
Olive Oil -A great natural conditioner that can revive even the most damaged hair.
Coconut Oil - Works wonders for both dry and oily scalp.
Jojoba Oil - Repairs damage and promotes hair growth.
Sunflower Oil - A light moisturizing oil that softens the hair, while making it more manageable.
Grapeseed Oil - Serves as a natural sunscreen for hair.

100% 100-Day Satisfaction Guarantee! If you're not completely satisfied, just contact us and we'll give you a full refund (no need to return the bottle). No questions asked.


My thoughts

I have fine hair, and I try really hard to make sure my hair looks healthy. So I was really excited to try this new hair treatment by InstaNatural. The great thing about this blend of argan oil is that it is suitable for all hair types! The oil can be used for a ten-minute, two-hour, or overnight hair repair treatment. You apply as much as needed. InstaNatural recommends shampooing your hair after the treatment.

I decided it would be easier for me to do an overnight hair repair treatment. I sprayed the oil two times into my hand and gently massaged the oil onto my scalp and on my ends. The oil has a very light and faint smell. I found the smell pleasant because I don't like strong smells. In the morning, I washed my hair. I could tell that my hair felt smoother and looked healthier.

Even my husband noticed how my hair looked different and I didn't even have to ask him! I do an overnight treatment about two times a week for the last several weeks, and I have really seen a big change in my hair. My hair doesn't look as damaged and it looks so vibrant! I definitely recommend trying this product out.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment