Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My True Nature Review

A couple of months ago I participated in the Ultimate Baby Shower hosted by Sampler. Sampler is an app that allows you to send samples and freebies to friends. One of the items I was lucky enough to get (thanks to my quick fingered friend I partnered with J) was a sample pack from My True Nature. My True Nature sells products used for bath time. The labels come with cute little cartoon characters like Dewey the Dragon and Daisy the Skunk drawn on them. They’re so cute and eye catching!

Image from: http://www.mytruenature.net/

In my home, we have several severe allergies so I was stoked to be trying something that was natural and that I could actually pronounce all the ingredients of. The two samples I received were Dewey’s Baby BubbleBath and Daisy’s 2-in-1 Baby Shampoo and Body Wash. We used the Body Wash first and loved it! The scent is subtle and I didn’t feel like it was drying out my hands like some baby shampoos I’ve used. Then we tried the Bubble Bath. My son, like most 2 year olds, LOVES bubbles so he was super excited when I told him we were going to have bubbles in the bathtub! I was happy that it didn’t include random dyes like the last bubble bath soap he got for Christmas. But, when we poured it in (per the instructions) nothing really happened. We got about 5 tiny little bubbles and that was it. We were so disappointed! I will mention that the samples we received were leaking when they got here (I talked to someone about it and they said the samples were sent from a different facility than the big bottles they sell) and there may not have been enough solution to make the amount of bubbles we were hoping for.


Would I buy from them: Most likely, yes. They seem very friendly and personable. In fact, they sent me an email awhile after I got the product to ask if I’d received it and if I liked it or not. That gave me the opportunity to voice my concern about the way they were packaged and they were very kind and direct in their response

Would I recommend them to a friend: Yes. In fact, they sent me a code that any new customer can use for 30% off their order and I’ll post it here so you can use it too! NEWCUSTOMER


Disclaimer: I was sent samples as part of an event. I was not expected to write a review. I was not compensated otherwise. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment