Saturday, August 2, 2014

3-in-1 Coloring Book - Meet Lulu : Activity Book & Quality Kids Review (#paintinglulu)

About the product

What is Painting Lulu?

Come meet Lulu & her friends; Milky, Bob, Max, Toby, Jill, Lucy, Rudy and tom. all of lulu's friends are recyclable consumer goods that represent a part of the life cycle of environmentally friendly products. we believe that when we finish to use a product, we should do our best to ensure that its raw materials be reused and recycled for the future of our children and our earth.

Use your crayons to color the Lulu book, or Simply pick the page in Lulu's Coloring Book that you want to reproduce on your device and scan the QR Code on the top right-hand or left-hand side of that page. It's that easy! Your device will open Painting Lulu's web app page and display a digital version of the page you scanned. Use the digital crayon stylus included with Lulu's Coloring Book and color away!

  • Great for inspiring creative expression and exploring color
  • Get full access to the official Painting Lulu App - Perfect for travel and on-the-go
  • Revolutionary patent pending technology, scan colored pages and watch it magically appear in the App!
  • Free digital crayon stylus inside - The magic of color without the mess
  • 100% recycled paper with 32 pages

Want more information?
You can connect with Painting Lulu through these social networks:

My thoughts

My boy loves to play with my tablet. He wants to use those fun and addicting coloring apps that I find him. He also wants to play with my stylus. When I saw that the Meet Lulu coloring book comes with a stylus, I knew I had to try it out. Plus, Monkey sure loves to color!


Meeting Lulu was a HUGE hit. Monkey absolutely loved to use the crayon stylus and was happy to have something that was just his. It was really cute to see him "try" to use it as a real crayon on the provided
coloring book.

When I showed Monkey that we could "take a picture" of his coloring page and put it on the tablet, he was so amazed. He loved being able to modify his picture on the tablet. This coloring book has provided tons of entertainment for my boy and, I have to admit, for me too.

I love the idea that you can scan colored pages and put them onto the tablet. It is nice being able to have a coloring book that doesn't have to be tossed away because you can keep coloring on it in the tablet. This is definitely a coloring book that you don't want to miss out on. Monkey totally recommends getting it! Also, you can get more information about this fabulous product by going to the Painting Lulu website.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment