Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Ultrasport Travel Towel From Shandali Review (#UltraSportsTravelTowel)



About the product

#1 Rated Travel Towel - MICROFIBER - Guarantee Bleed Free - Includes Hook

NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Lighten your load and stay dry all day long with new and advanced microfiber lightweight material

ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: Support your active lifestyle with a towel that absorbs wetness and drys 10x as fast as a cotton towel

TRAVEL | SPORT | CAMPING | BEACH: Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is multi-purpose towel that allows you to use the same great towel in multiple places. Enjoy it during a relaxing day at the beach, a kick-*** workout at the gym, or while you're camping out on a kayaking trip

100% MICROFIBER MATERIAL: Soft on your skin, super-durable, and extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your bag. Take it backpacking and keep your load light

HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return your Shandali UltraSport for a no-questions asked, full refund


My thoughts 

 I love to be active so I'm constantly on the go. I love to hike, bike, and travel. Since my kids come along, I tend to have to lots of bags because I like to be prepared for any situation. It seems that two kids need so much! I usually bring a towel with me because I know that I will most likely need it since my kids love water and they tend to accidentally make messes.

I decided I wanted to try out this travel towel by Shandali because it sounded perfect for my situation: highly absorbent and light weight.

My favorite place to use it is when I take my kids to the park. There is a park close to my house that has a splash pad and my son loves to play in it. I brought the Shandali travel towel with us, and I was so pleased at how well it worked. My son didn't complain when he used it to towel off and by the time he wanted to use it again, the towel was dry again! This towel is perfect because I hate trying to dry towels while they need to be used a few minutes later.

I also want to say that even though the towel is microfiber, it feels super soft and isn't sticky or scratchy. I have used many microfiber towels before and I hated how they feel. However, this towel feels more like soft suede.

It was also perfect when I went to a family reunion because it didn't take up a lot of space. I just have to say how much I love this towel. You should think about getting one too!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment