Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Ozeri Fresko Duo Salt & Pepper Grinder Review



About the product
  • Designed in Germany and made of the highest quality stainless steel
  • Features powerful ceramic gears for effortless grinding action of peppercorns, salt, and spices
  • Boasts a space-saving design that combines dual BPA-free salt and pepper chambers in one grinder
  • Includes two adjustable knobs for grain adjustment from fine to coarse
  • Transparent container reveals the grinding action and makes monitoring pepper level easy; Satisfaction Guaranteed



My thoughts

I love using freshly ground pepper and salt so it is extremely important for me to have a good salt and pepper grinders. I was really excited for the chance to try the Fresko duo salt and pepper grinder because my pepper grinder broke last week.


The duo grinder is an interesting concept and I didn't know if I would like it. However, I do! The grinder is really simple to fill with salt and pepper, and it is really easy to use. I love how the grinder isn't super huge because it can easily fit in my spice cupboard. The only downside to the grinder is the fact that it doesn't hold a lot of salt and pepper. I think if the grinder was just a little bit bigger than it would be perfect.

I find having the pepper and salt in the small grinder super helpful because you only need to pass around one grinder when someone wants salt and pepper. The grinder has a sleek design and allows you to adjust how fine to how coarse you want your salt and pepper. I haven't encountered any problems with it as I have used it over the last several weeks.

 I absolutely recommend getting this salt and pepper grinder.


*Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment