Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ozeri WeightMaster Digital Bath Scale Review (#Ozeri)



About the product
  • BMI with Weight Differential Detection -- Instantly displays your BMI (Body Mass Index), current weight, and your net weight change since your last weigh-in. It also calculates your net weight change from the average of your last 3 and 7 weigh-ins to help provide a comprehensive understanding of your weight.
  • Accurate Weight Tracking with 7 Day Memory -- By measuring your weight once a day, the Ozeri WeightMaster empowers you to instantly see how your current weight changes from the previous day (e.g. -0.8 lbs), the average of the last 3 days (e.g. -1.1 lbs) and the previous week (e.g. -1.8 lbs), all displayed on an intelligent LCD with color alert technology.
  • Smart LCD with Color Alert Technology -- For users who want to focus on their weight trend instead of the actual numbers, this scale displays your weight change in color, with a GREEN illumination for weight loss and RED for weight gain, providing a visual form of intuitive feedback so you can see if your weight is trending up or down day to day, over the last 3 and 7 days.
  • Immediate and Flawless Results -- Performs and displays all calculations on the scale's LCD without complicated synching or data connection failures common to more expensive wireless and Bluetooth alternatives.
  • Quality Construction, Industry-leading Capacity and Built-in Intelligence -- Weighs up to 400 lbs with auto-recognition technology for 5 unique users at home, at the office, or at the gym. Automatically calibrates with StepOn technology and auto-powers off. Made out of impact-resistant tempered glass, and equipped with non-slip scratch-resistant feet that won't damage flooring.

My thoughts

I like to have a scale around the house just so I can keep track of my weight. I like to stay healthy. I find a scale useful when I am trying to get back to my pre pregnancy weight. I am the type of person that wants to have numbers.

Anyways, my previous scale was awful. I could gain and lose 5 pounds in 10 minutes! It very rarely provided an accurate weight. So I have been looking for a new scale. When I read about the Ozeri WeightMaster digital bath scale, I knew I had to try it out. I decided to get a black scale because all my weight scales would get dirty no matter how hard I tried to keep them clean.

When I opened the package, I instantly liked the scale. It was light weight and very sleek! I first had to program the scale to my height and then get my weight so the scale would remember me as a user. It was really easy to setup the user. Plus, the scale will allow up to 5 users which is super handy if more than 1 person wants to watch their weight. Once the scale has your weight and height, then it can provide you with your BMI so you can know if you are in your recommended zone.


I absolutely love the weight tracking feature! It is so nice to see if you have gained or lost weight from the previous week. The weight change is indicated by color which is helpful for the ones that like to see things visually. The picture (provided by Ozeri) shows how the weight tracking feature works.

I definitely have enjoyed this scale! If you want a scale that is easy to use and has some great features, then this is the scale for you!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment