Monday, December 22, 2014

MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared (#MeasuPro)






About the product

The MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared will help you out in when you are cooking, baking, doing maintenance on the air conditioning unit or on the car, and electrical troubleshooting!
  • Features - The MeasuPro handheld infrared thermometer takes accurate readings using advanced laser technology to aim in various places with no direct contact necessary. Using this thermometer gives you the ability to measure moving targets or very hot surfaces.
  • Functions - Three convenient buttons on the screen are displayed for easy selection. You can choose the mode as Celsius or Fahrenheit. The stark contrast LCD display features a bright backlight which you can set to be on or off. The red laser pointer can also be deactivated according to your preference.
  • Operation - To get a temperature reading, press the trigger and then release so the temperature will display on the screen and automatically hold the reading for seven seconds. You can locate a hotspot using this thermometer by moving it up and down randomly until the hotspot is located.
  • Specifications - This product is FDA and FCC approved and RoHS compliant. It measures a range of -50 to 380°C (-58 to 716°F). The response time of 500ms guarantees an immediate reading. The no-sweat rubber oil finish makes it comfortable while using. It also features a low battery indicator.
  • Power - Uses one 9V battery and has an automatic auto off function of seven seconds. The distance to spot ratio is 12 to 1. It is a small size and very simple to operate. Engineered to high precision standards to provide accurate temperature readings.

My thoughts

My husband is the handyman in my house. He fixed a lot of things which is so awesome. Depending on what he is fixing, it is helpful to know what the temperature is.  When I saw the MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun, I knew my husband just had to have it because it would really help him out on his projects. And, I knew I would like using it when I am cooking and baking.

I didn't realize that my husband already had a temperature gun until he said something when I was trying the MeasuPro temperature gun out. My husband got a temperature gun at a hardware store in our area about two years ago. I thought it was broken, but it wasn't. Anyways, I was actually able to compare the two and see what one worked the best. And, without a moment of hesitation, the MeasuPro temperature gun performed better. The gun is made out of high quality materials and is more accurate. It
also fits your hand better!

My husband has had a lot of fun using the MeasuPro IRT20 temperature gun to check out how well our furance and vents are working in our house. I have enjoyed using the MeasuPro temperature gun when I am cooking because I can make sure my oil isn't too hot and can get an accurate temperature reading when I have been baking sweets this Christmas season.

My husband and I love this MeasuPro IRT20 temperature gun! We totally recommend this brand!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment