Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Merry Christmas (#ShareTheGift)

Christmas is a day away! I can't believe it is practically here. I just want to take the time to tell everyone I hope you have a Merry Christmas!! I hope you are able to spend some wonderful time with your family and friends.

I guess I am emotional right now because I am almost in tears writing this post which is so silly. I think part of the reason is that I had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago today and I was at the hospital today getting blood drawn to check my hormone levels....which are okay!

Christmas is such a beautiful time of the year. People are kinder. Friends reach out to each other despite months or years with no communication. Family get together despite differences. Christmas helps me refocus on what truly matters in life and how I can help make others feel loved. This Christmas Season I have been able to feel so much love despite the many hardships I have been through.

I have spent many weeks thinking about what I truly wanted for Christmas. And each time my mind would answer: I want my baby. I want my baby girl. My heart is healing, and I have to thank my Heavenly Father for that.  I am truly humbled to know that even though I don't get to hold my precious baby in this life, I will be able to hold her in the life to come because of The Gift that God gave the world. God gave the world His Son!

This video sums up everything I am truly feeling right now:




The best gifts are gifts that can't be purchased! 


Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment