Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Building Imagination One Block At A Time

***Disclaimer: The following review is an unsolicited review for Lego Duplo. I am not being compensated and all opinions are my own. No copyright infringement is intended***



I’d like to tell you a story. It starts with a blue-eyed boy with a wide variety of interests continues through to a dad who wants to share childhood memories and ends with blossoming of an imagination. BooBoo Bear is one of those rare children who is obsessed with many different things like Pooh Bear, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Curious George, and anything with vehicles.




  How do you combine all those passions in one product? McGee had the answer.  My husband grew up in the 80s and has fond memories of spending hours building contraptions, buildings, and vehicles out of Lego.
When we found out we were having BooBoo he instantly started thinking of the day he could share Lego. No, really. I managed to stop him from buying BooBoo a set until he turned 6 months, but he bought  a set when I wasn’t around and it’s been love for BooBoo ever since.

 I love the imagination that goes into each of his creations. Whether it’s running around with a flat piece telling me it’s a boat, or building elaborate vehicles involving trains, motorcycles, and cars, he never ceases to amaze me with the things he creates.


 McGee and I love Duplos not only for their imagination building capabilities but for the quality of their products. BooBoo’s even played with Duplo left over from when his Uncle was young in the 90s and they’re still in great playable condition.


I can’t stress enough how fabulous these products are. We’re loving building his collection and look forward to Goofy Girl being old enough to do more than chew on them .











No comments:

Post a Comment