Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I am really picky when it comes to throat drops. I don't want a drop that will scare away people with my breath, one that leaves a nasty feeling in your mouth, and I want a drop that actually works.


About the product
note: information taken from the back of the package

Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops were created by J. Herman Pine. In 1870, Pine Brothers has been soothing sore throats for over 140 years. Our proprietary blend of natural ingredients combine with our famed "soft drop" consistency to produce, in our opinion, the most delicious throat drop in the history of the world, and possibly earlier. To know Pine Brothers, is to love them. Pine Brothers is an American original, unique in every way, and we thank you very much for you patronage.

These throat drops come in the following flavors: wild cherry, licorice, natural honey, and lemon citrus. They say more flavors are coming soon!



My Thoughts

I was able to test the wild cherry flavored and natural honey throat drops. And, I liked both flavors! The directions say to dissolve 1 or 2 drops slowly in mouth, repeat as needed, and best it not chewed.

I followed the directions and noticed that my throat did feel better. My breath did not stink and my mouth didn't feel gross. These are positive factors for me because I hate having to brush my teeth every time I use a throat drop. I only used these throat drops twice in a day since I didn't have a bad sore throat. It was nice getting some relief from the pain!

I also love how Pine Bros made a handy "puck" size container. This fits perfectly in my purse so I can take these throat drops around with me and don't have to be worried that they will spill and get everywhere.


Bottom line: I will definitely be using these again when I have a sore throat!
 
Connect with Pine Bros on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment