Sunday, June 8, 2014

Dead Sea Mud Shampoo Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Image from website
About the product

Adovia's Dead Sea Mud Shampoo is specially formulated with natural ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Chamomile & Olive Oil to bring deep hydration and moisture to the scalp, relieving itching and flakiness. Dead Sea Mud has been known for centuries for it's healing properties and people travel from all over the world to come and experience it's effects at the Dead Sea.

image from website
Dead Sea Salts and Mud have been featured on CNN, in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times. Dead Sea Mud contains the highest concentration of minerals found in mud anywhere in the world. Finally the benefits of Dead Sea mud and salt are presented to you in shampoo form! These minerals are all essential for proper skin function and help to regulate moisture retention as well as hydration. Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.

What will this shampoo do for you?
  • Helps to Relieve Itching from Dry, Flaky Scalp & Dandruff
  • Helps to Relieve Symptoms of Scalp Psoriasis & Seborrhea Dermatitis
  • Made with Pure & Natural Dead Sea Mud for an Infusion of Essential Minerals into Scalp & Hair
  • Specially formulated for dry, itchy scalps & Dandruff
  • Also Contains Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E & Chamomile for a Natural Formula that gets results.

My thoughts

I love trying products that helps with dry skin and/or dry scalp. My skin dries out so fast and gets super itchy. Part of the problem too is that I have eczema, mild case, but still bothers me on a regular case. When the weather changes dramatically, I will also get problems with dry skin.

When I read about dead sea mud shampoo made by Adovia, I knew I had to try it out. It was a little weird to be washing my hair with mud, but I ignored that thought and continued to use the shampoo. The shampoo is easy to squeeze out from the bottle and has a slight perfume scent to it.

After using the shampoo for several weeks, I noticed that my scalp wasn't dry and it didn't itch like it used too. What a relief! It was nice seeing that the shampoo worked. I also noticed that my hair was soft and smooth. This a great product to help make your scalp and hair feel amazing.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment