Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pure Emu Oil For Skin & Hair Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

About the product
*information obtained from their website
  • Made in USA
  • 100% Pure Emu Oil, Fully Refined. No added chemicals or preservatives.
  • Unsurpassed nourishing benefits: provides radiant youthful and plumper skin.
  • Reduces dryness, redness, itching, marks, and soothes sunburn & Promotes hair health and growth.
  • Perfect for aching joints, sore muscles, sprains, burns, wounds and scars.
Finally...The Ultimate Solution For Your Beautiful Face, Skin & Hair

Give your skin and hair everything that it has been craving for!
• MOISTURIZING BENEFITS: No more dryness. Get a soft, smooth skin naturally.
• YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE: Improve skin issues that develop with age.
• EVEN SKIN TONE: Reduce marks to achieve an even, radiant, clear skin.
• IMPROVED SKIN TEXTURE: Get a plump skin full of health.
• HAIR HEALTH AND GROWTH: Achieve complete hair care. Get soft, shiny hair, reduce split ends, and boost hair growth.

Experience the CALMING and SOOTHING effects of InstaNatural Emu Oil!
• Soothes minor inflammation.
• Reduces dryness related to various skin conditions.
• Calms itching on skin.


My thoughts


My skin can get really dry and cracked due to all my gardening. Lotion just doesn't heal my cracked skin. I decided to try Emu oil. It wasn't quite what I was expecting since the Emu oil is slightly thick and has a milky appearance. But, it doesn't has an odor. This is a huge plus for me because I hate strong fragrances. And, it absorbs really fast and doesn't leave you feeling oily. After several applications of the oil on my cracked hands and cuticles, I noticed that my skin was so much softer and no longer cracked. I was very impressed.

I then decided to try the oil on other areas of my body. I decided to try it on my stretch marks. The emu oil helped my stretch marks to heal. They looked fainter and not as aggravated as they used to look. I also have used it on my other scars to help them fade, and it seems that they are reduced.

Since I want to grow out my hair, I want to keep my hair healthy. Plus, I want my hair to grow faster. I followed the advice on the Amazon page on how to apply it to my hair. I feel like my hair is softer, shinier, and healthier. I don't know if it has boosted my hair growth yet because it is too soon to tell. But, I am impressed with the results so far.

I really love how one oil can be used for so many different purposes! I really like this oil and I strongly recommend using it if you want your skin and hair to look radiant!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment