Saturday, June 14, 2014

Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner Review (#hairconditioner)

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


 

About the product
  • Imported
  • Made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin and Hair Function.
  • Leaves Hair Looking Hydrated, Healthy and Silky.
  • Helps to Reduce the appearance of Dandruff and Dry, Flaky Scalp.
  • Aloe Vera Deeply Nourishes the Scalp and Hair - Hydrating it from Within.
  • WE SELL OUT FAST - Get it soon before we run out again. We try to produce this item as fast as we can. Dead Sea Salt contains more than 21 skin and hair rebuilding minerals such as magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium.

My thoughts

I try to take good care of my hair because I'm super sensitive about it. My senstivity comes from my childhood because my sisters would tease me and say that I had "matted down dog hair". The joys of being the youngest and getting teased ruthlessly...not! Anyways, so I have always been paranoid about limp and oily hair.

Recently, I tried Adovia Dead Sea mud shampoo and now I am writing my thoughts on the Dead Sea salt conditioner. The hair conditioner is made out of Dead Sea salt and minerals. It has a flowery perfume scent, and squeezes out of the bottle easily.

After I washed with the Dead Sea mud shampoo, I used the Dead Sea salt conditioner. I let the conditioner sit in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing it out. I noticed that my hair felt soft and silky. I love that feeling! When my hair dried, my hair looked so healthy and vibrant. My hair was also still very soft. This conditioner is wonderful!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment