Saturday, April 26, 2014

Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About the product:

Belitae's FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum is formulated with the proven highly active form of Vitamin C called "STAY-C 50". This Vitamin C goes to work deep in the layers of your skin where it is converted to Ascorbic Acid by your cells providing the added benefit of remaining fresh in the bottle until absorbed by your skin




Our Vitamin C is proven to stimulate collagen production restoring your skin to a more youthful appearance. Vitamin C is known for it's ability to protect your skin from daily UV damage and will gradually fade sun spots and brighten skin


Made in the USA in our advanced FDA certified facility98% natural and 72% organic ingredients - cruelty free, phalate free, paraben free, gluten free
Why it works
  • This high performance Vitamin C serum with "STAY C-50" helps reduce oxidation damage by neutralizing free radicals. The serums' active essentials, when used over time, helps to protect, restore, brighten, and refine your skin.
Anti-aging benefits
  • Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate or STAY-C 50 Vitamin C is an active, stable, and bio-available form of Vitamin C that does not irritate skin and will help to:
  • Promote the synthesis of collagen production and elastin fibers
  • Help reduces the fine lines and wrinkles
  • Brighten away hyperpigmentation
  • Protect your skill cells from UVA/UVB damage

My thoughts:

I was really excited to try out Belitae Organics FRESH-C Vitamin C Serum. I try really hard to take care of my face and neck, but sometimes I get way too much sun or not enough sleep due to my kiddos. I don't want any premature aging!

The vitamin C serum comes in a glass bottle which contains 1 fluid ounce. It has a dropper so you can apply 2-3 drops onto your face and neck. They recommend using it twice daily after cleansing and to allow time for absorption before putting on moisturizer.

Applying the serum was really easy and quick. These are two big bonuses for me because I hate spending a long time getting ready for the day. I didn't tell my husband that I was using this serum because I wanted to see if he would notice a difference. And, he did. He noticed that my skin was smoother and more vibrant. This made me very happy!

I also loved how the serum didn't irritate my sensitive skin, and I liked how it didn't have a smell. This product is definitely worth trying because it works, it is made in the USA, and is made up of natural and organic ingredients.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment