About the product
OraMD is the 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener with ingredients that kill the 22 harmful bacteria that lead to gum disease and other oral health problems.
Features and Benefits
- OraMD is a 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener
- Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients - oils of peppermint, spearmint and
- Combining the 1) bacteria fighting properties of OraMD’s ingredients, 2) the OraMD 4
Step Oral Hygiene Program, and 3) the information in Dr. Tom McGuire’s book, Healthy
Teeth Healthy Body, gives you the best possible combination to fight problem-causing
- Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environment in your mouth
(gum conditions have been linked to numerous other conditions)
- Has interdental access, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-clean areas
- Leaves a fresh and clean feeling unlike anything you’ve ever experienced
- Ingredients polish teeth and make them feel as smooth as glass
- Safe and effective for everyone ages 3 and up
- May taste a little stout the first 3-7 uses
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures
Ingredients and Properties
- 100% pure peppermint, spearmint and almond oil
- Unique proprietary formula
- Ingredients are specifically formulated to eliminate 22 known harmful types of oral
bacteria that can lead to multiple oral problems
- OraMD’s peppermint oil has potent anti-bacterial properties
- OraMD’s spearmint oil has potent anti-inflammatory properties
- Alcohol-free (alcohol is known to cause dry mouth)
- Contains none of the harsh chemicals found in toothpaste
- No abrasives like silica, found in nearly all toothpastes
Directions – 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program
*Please be advised that OraMD may taste overwhelmingly stout over the first half dozen uses or so and you will experience a very strong, minty taste. You may want to start out using just a drop or two! This strong “burn” is actually the anti-inflammatory properties killing bacteria and does take about a week to get used to but the “burn” will decrease in time.
1. Brush twice a day in the morning and evening using 2-5 drops of OraMD on aMy thoughts
toothbrush and brush normally.
2. Floss every evening before brushing - more frequently as needed. Get any food particles
out from between teeth.
3. Use OraMD as a mouthwash twice a day: morning and evening. Just put 2-5 drops into
an ounce of water, swish and gargle.
4. Mid-morning, mid-afternoon and as needed: put 2-5 drops of OraMD on the tip of the
tongue to coat the gum line and teeth to kill bacteria and keep breath fresh.
I was excited to try this toothpaste because I have never had a liquid toothpaste. I have to admit that I was a little "nervous" about how it would feel because I am used to the regular type of foaming toothpaste. I only used one drop of OraMD toothpaste because of the advice from the company. I did experience a strong minty taste and some burning sensation, but it didn't bother me. I love mint.
Over the next week, I definitely got more use to the liquid toothpaste. I love how clean and fresh my mouth feels. Plus, I love how the OraMD toothpaste is made in the U.S.A. and this bottle will last a month using their 4 step hygiene program. I did try out their recommended program, but it is a bit much for me. I'm the type of person who just likes to brush with the occasional flush so I eventually just used the toothpaste for my brushes (note: I have really clean and healthy teeth and my dentist is impressed with how healthy my mouth is). Thus, my bottle will last much longer.
Anyways, I strongly recommend trying this toothpaste out. I love knowing that I am not using harsh chemicals to keep my teeth and gums healthy.
Try OraMD for FREE
“The manufacturer is willing to offer my readers one FREE bottle. They said they would love to have our readers try out OraMD and agreed to send one bottle FREE if our readers would pay a minimal shipping and handling charge. This is a one-time only offer! They also agreed to include 2 eye-opening reports called 1) “The 6 Hidden Dangers In Toothpaste” and 2) “Why The FDA Requires A Warning Label On Your Toothpaste.” That’s a total value of over $40.00. Click here to get your FREE bottle and FREE reports now.”
Connect with Trusted Health Products
Everyone who "likes" the Trusted Healthcare Products Facebook page will receive $5 off their first order! You can get more information about OraMD toothpaste by visiting OraMD Facebook page. You can also follow Trusted Healthcare Products through their blog.
-There are 3 OraMD liquid toothpaste bottles available so there will be 3 winners!!
-Giveaway runs from 4-9-14 to 4-16-14 (closes 11:59 pm MST)
-Open to North America and England who are 18+ (free shipping)
***You – or anyone in your household - may win one bottle of OraMD one time only. Previous winners please do not apply.***