Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Serafino Double Wall Insulated Drinking Glasses Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.   

About the product

Image obtained from website


Made of durable, heat resistant, mouth-blown borosilicate glass of the finest quality, the 16 oz Serafino glasses are the largest in the Ozeri Artisan Series of award-winning handcrafted drinkware. Borosilicate glass is stronger than common glass, shatter-resistant, and with the Serafino's double-walled design, it offers the ultimate insulation to maintain drinks at their ideal temperature.

image obtained from website
 The Serafino's unique double wall design suspends drinks within an inner wall for an attention-grabbing optical effect, while the wraparound contour provides a natural aesthetic grip. Each glass is made to keep your hands cool even with your hottest drinks, and free of condensation with your chilled beverages. The patent-pending Serafino is great for coffee, cappuccinos, hot or iced teas, cocktails, frozen beverages and much more. 

Whether it is an occasion for a glass of wine, coffee, or some other beverage, borosilicate glass is completely resistant to acids, and your Ozeri glasses will never lose their original sheen. Each set contains 2 handmade glasses designed for lifetime use. The Serafino glasses are completely microwave and freezer safe, and ship in an elegantly printed and carefully packaged box with a 1 year warranty.


My thoughts

I love having hot drinks and cold drinks, but I don't like getting my hands extremely hot or cold. I know there are certain mugs that work great for hot and cold drinks, but I don't have any. Anyways, I was really excited to try out these glasses because they looked so elegant and I wanted a glass that would insulate my beverage.

I first tested this glass using a hot beverage of my choice. I made wassail. I was very impressed with this insulated glass because I barely could feel any heat from the glass. And, I only felt the slight warmness when the drink was almost done! Plus, my drink didn't cool off as fast as it would when I would drink it from a regular glass.


 Then, I wanted to see how the glass worked with cold drinks. I decided to try it with some lemonade after I spent a few hours working in my yard. I didn't feel any cold until the ice started to melt more, and when I was almost done with the drink. I think I felt the cold drink more than the hot drink, but it was nice not having the drink freeze my hands. Also, I loved how my drink stayed cold for such a long time!

I have to say that I love these glasses! I like how they look elegant, and I like how they really do insulate my drinks. I will definitely be using these glasses a lot!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment