Friday, May 9, 2014

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
image obtained from website

About the product

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask is a purifying natural facial mask and skin care treatment for women, men, and teens. It is a face mask for acne, blackheads, and pimples. The dead sea mud mask is an exfoliator and deep facial cleanser. It also works well for eczema and psoriasis. It leaves skin radiant, younger looking, and smooth.
image obtained from website
Details
  • Facial mask tightens and purifies pores leaving clear, younger complexion
  • Dead Sea mud quickly reduces acne and pimples
  • Over 21 minerals present in mud mask to help keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
  • A facial Dead Sea mud mask facial treatment in spas cost from $70-120 
  • This mask contains 30 sessions!
  • Can be uses as spot treatment and blackhead remover

My thoughts

I try really hard to take care of my skin because when my skin feels good, I feel good about myself. I have done facial masks in the past, but I haven't done any recently since I have been crazy busy with my kiddos. I have heard about the benefits of Dead Sea mud so I wanted to give it a try.

The color of the mask looks like mud and has a thick consistency. My little boy watched me the entire time I used the facial mud mask and kept telling me my face was dirty. I tried getting a picture of me in the mask, but they didn't turn out. I will post one up when my husband is home to take a picture! The mud mask was easy to apply and didn't have a smell. This was a huge plus for me because I don't like added fragrances.I left my mask on for about 15 minutes before taking it off. I used my fingers to determine if the mask was still dry or wet. I have to say how much I loved the way my skin felt. My skin felt so smooth and refreshed.

The one thing I really like about this mask is that it can be used as a spot treatment and blackhead remover. I tend to get blackheads around on and around my nose so I have been applying the Dead Sea mud mask on areas that blackhead prone. And, I noticed that I have less blackheads. I have to admit that this is my new favorite facial mask and that I adding it into my skin routine now!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment