Saturday, May 31, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, & Vitamin C Serum Reviews

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

About Pure Argan Oil

Here are some facts about Argan oil:

Lightweight & pure for the ultimate healthy glow.
• Look like a Hollywood Celebrity with 100% Pure Argan Oil ONLY.
No preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances used.
• Made organically in small batches to ensure premium quality!
• Naturally freshens, hydrates and softens dry skin better than any other moisturizer on the market.
Repairs and beautifies hair, from roots to split-ends.
Strengthens brittle nails and cuticles. 


My Thoughts

All I have to say is that I am in love with Argan oil!!! I love how one oil can help with my hair, nails, and skin. Argan oil has a very faint smell so you don't have to worry about your nose being overwhelmed. It comes in a large bottle and it goes a long way! I only use a few drops to help my nails and skin every day so my bottle still looks full. 

I first tried Argan oil on my nails and cuticles because I have always had brittle nails. I have tried eating certain foods to help my nails, but nothing would work. I know part of my problem is that I do a lot of yard work and house work so my nails take a beating daily. From the first day of using this oil, I noticed that my cuticles were healthier and my nails were stronger! After a week of using the oil, my nails look amazing! I love having strong nails and healthy cuticles.

Because I do a lot of yard work, my fingers get really dry can cracked. After the first day of applying the oil to the rough patches, my skin was a lot softer. After I kept using the oil, my cracked skin was no longer cracked! All I have to say is that this oil is amazing.

I am now going to try using it on my hair to see how it will help my dry ends. I am already expecting great results because it has worked great so far. I definitely recommend getting this oil because it can help make your nails, cuticles, and skin look beautiful.

About Pure Rosehip Seed Oil

Here are some facts about rosehip seed oil:

  • Damage caused to skin due to sun-exposure
  • Getting help with dryness, roughness, and more
  • Decreasing old and hardened scars and diminishing the appearance of marks including acne scars, burn scars, dark spots, and stretch marks
  • Nourishing the skin deeply to make the skin smoother and more evern
  • Shinier hair and nail care
  • InstaNatural Rosehip seed oil is 100% pure and USDA certified organic, and unrefined to give you safe and effective multi benefits. 
  • Contains Essential fatty acids (Omega 6, 3 and 9), which is beneficial for healing the skin.
My Thoughts

I really wanted to try rosehip seed oil because I wanted to diminish my scars espeically my stretch mark scars. I know I shouldn't be bothered by the fact that I was able to have a baby, but the stretch marks still bother me. I really want to diminish them!

When I first used the oil, I was a little overwhelmed by the smell. Rosehip seed oil is hard to explain, but it is definitely not a rose smell! It is a mixture between a musky, woody, and nutty smell. It is not my favorite smell in the world, but I got used to it after several times of using it. Just don't worry that the oil is bad because it is not!

The oil definitely helped my scars. After a week of using the oil, I could tell that my stretch mark scars looked fainter. That is exactly what I wanted because I hate the red look of them. Also, the rosehip oil helped moisturize my dry patches of skin on my body. It was nice to see my heels and my elbows become soft again. With all my yard work, my skin dries out fast.

The oil comes in a fairly large bottle and I only use 1-3 drops. This bottle will last about 6 months unrefrigerated and 1 year refrigerated.

I also read about how rosehip seed oil can help promote hair growth. Since I want to grow out my hair, I am going to start using it on my hair and see how it goes. I have always wanted to grow my hair out long, but I just feel that it doesn't look pretty or is limp. Maybe this oil is just what I need. I will update you after a few months to let you know!

I definitely would try this oil if you want to diminish some of your scars and heal your skin!

About Vitamin C + Vitamin E Hyaluranic Serum
Our Vitamin C (20%) + E + Ferulic + Hyaluronic Acid Serum is More Advanced & Better than any other Vitamin C Serum on the market
• Provides unrivaled antioxidant benefits.
• Each ingredient works synergistically to boost one another.
• Hydrates & Moisturizes.
• Helps lighten the skin.
• USA Made in FDA Certified Facility.

Experience The Power of Vitamin C + Vitamin E + Hyaluronic Serum From The Very First Use!
• Many users have reported improved skin after the very first use.
• Our product reduces the visible signs of aging such as wrinkles and fine lines.
• It protects from external aggressors that cause dullness and dryness of skin and increase signs of aging.
• Powerful antioxidant properties give vibrant and younger looking skin.
• Reduces different types of scars, marks, and spots for a clear skin.

My Thoughts

I like to be proactive about my skin because when my skin feels great, I feel great. Because I am a busy mom with little kiddos, I feel like my skin has taken a beating. I end up getting more sun exposure than I should and "beauty sleep" gets interrupted by my precious little baby. So I worry about wrinkles a lot.

The wonderful thing about this serum is that it is so easy to use and doesn't have a strong odor. I like things that don't stink. After a few weeks of using this serum, I noticed that my wrinkles were fainter and my skin looked healthier and younger.

This is a great product to help revitalize your skin!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment