Saturday, January 24, 2015

3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base Review (#LEDflashlight)



About the product

  • Weather Resistant Anodized Aluminum Body - Industrial Grade, Most Versatile Light Available! Features a rugged and high quality military-grade design for durability and versatility. It comes with an anodized aluminum body which is resistant to various elements of weather.
  • It is quite versatile and comes with a total of 29 LEDS (18 white LEDs and 11 red LED). Bulbs can last for more than 100,000 hours. Powered by 3AAA batteries (not included)
  • AYL LED Car Flashlight comes in a user-friendly design. It features a magnetic base that can be stuck on any metallic surface.
  • It comes with 3 light options; Cree, White, and flashing Red LED for improved visibility.
  • Easy operation: 1st click turns the CREE LED, 2nd click lights-up the 18 white LED, while 3rd click turns on RED LED.

My thoughts

Flashlights are so handy especially in the area I live since the power goes out frequently. However, I hate how my flashlights never seem to work or they just don't provide a lot of light. Thankfully, I found the solution to fix that problem. The 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base is an an amazing flashlight.

Upon receiving the flashlight, I was impressed with the material that it was made of. It does not have a cheap quality about it! The flashlight is built really well and is about 8 inches long so it isn't too big or too small. It is the perfect size for me.

The flashlight is very easy to use. The first button click turns on the CREE LED which is the standard flashlight beam that is incredibly bright. It definitely lit up most of my living room. The second button click turns on the white LED on the side of the flashlight. This produces a lot of light which is perfect if you are working on the car because the flashlight can be attached to anything magnetic to be held up. And the 3rd button click turns on the Red LED which is perfect for car emergencies because it blinks on and off.

I love how the flashlight has LEDs on the side and is magnetized. This makes car projects so easy. My husband has enjoyed having extra light when he works on the car.

The flashlight is right size to fit inside your glove compartment so you can always have a flashlight for roadside emergencies. I have also used the flashlight for projects where I just need a little more light because I can attach the flashlight to something metal and use the lights on the body of the flashlight.

I have been really impressed with this flashlight because it is so versatile. You definitely won't be disappointed with this flashlight!

 
*Disclosure: I received the product mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment