About the product
- Sore Back / Neck
- Swollen Joints
- Sore Muscles
- Muscle Strains
- Insomnia (also put 5 drops in a saucer beside your bed for aromatic benefits)
- Sport Workouts (use before and after)
- Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Itching (apply as needed)
- Cold Sores (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Burns, including sunburns (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Almond – is used in skin care because it acts as an emollient (softening and soothing the skin), as a remedy for dry skin conditions, and as a relief for irritation, inflammation, and itching. These excellent emollient properties help the skin to balance its loss and absorption of moisture. Almond oil is also used in the medical field to help treat various forms of dermatitis.
- Eucalyptus – is a powerful antiseptic, helps with nausea, suppresses coughs, and has strong germicidal and disinfectant properties. It stimulates the blood flow which directs more healthy oxygen to the brain and to the point of application.
- Peppermint – has anti-microbial, fungicidal, and bactericidal actions. For medicinal uses, studies have shown peppermint oil to be effective as an analgesic, a tonic, an antispasmodic, and for daytime sleepiness. When combined with eucalyptus oil, the two are well-known for their positive efficacy to treat headaches and relieve pain.
- Wintergreen (Methyl Salicylate) – is accepted by the U.S Food and Drug Administration as an over-the-counter external analgesic, primarily intended to relieve mild muscle and joint pain. Has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in topical pain relievers and products that produce a feeling of warmth.
- Camphor – is antiseptic, analgesic and antispasmodic. Germany has approved Camphor for the treatment of rheumatism (externally). Camphor oil is applied to the skin to promote circulation and to relieve itching.
- Spearmint – is generally used for its anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties, and in skin care, it is used as an anti-bacterial and anti-fungal.
- Olive – Olive oil has been used to nourish and moisturize skin.
Swipe one drop above upper lip just below the nose, one drop across the forehead, and then lightly cover affected area (do not rub in). Use three times per day, or as needed. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive tissue. Keep out of the reach of children – do not ingest. Do not use on open wounds. Best to apply immediately after burns and insect bites, stings, workouts, bruises and sprains. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any natural products.
Other products by Trusted Health Products
The first thing I noticed about ReliefMD was the smell. It is a wonderful scent because of the peppermint, wintergreen, and spearmint. It smelt like mint heaven. I got to use ReliefMD for the first time when I hurt my chest/shoulder muscles. I am not to sure exactly how, but I figure I did during one of my exercise workouts. The pain was intense. I decided to try out the ReliefMD. The best part about ReliefMD was I got an extra bonus: my sinuses cleared up from my cold. And, the pain was completely gone in a few hours (the effect took longer because I didn't feel the pain of my hurt muscle until hours after my workout). Anyways, I was shocked about having no pain because I knew I really injured my muscle. The next morning, I could barely even feel any twinges of pain!!
Another time I used ReliefMD was when I got some ankle pain. As soon as I noticed this problem, I pulled out the ReliefMD and used it. Within minutes, the pain was gone. My ankle didn't have any more issues! I do have to say that this product is amazing, and I really love how it is made from natural ingredients. It is comforting to know that I am not putting toxic chemicals onto my body.
One other thing I want to mention is the cool feature of the control flow top on the bottle. It allows you to get a drop out at a time without having to worry about the entire bottle pouring out. It is really handy since a little really goes a long way! I have already used this bottle many times for my husband and myself, and I can't even tell that I have used it.
ReliefMD is a product I would definitely recommend to my family and friends.
*Open to anyone who is 18+ and lives in USA, Canada, Europe, and Australia
*There will be 3 winners
*You - or anyone in your household - may win one bottle of ReliefMD one time only. Previous winners please do not apply.
*Disclosure: I received the product mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.