Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Review (#begreen, #giftguide, #earthpan)

 
About the product
  • Unlike other ceramic pans,the Ozeri Green Earth Pan utilizes GREBLON - an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
  • Innovative textured pan surface delivers enhanced heat distribution and superior non-stick performance without ever releasing harmful fumes or toxins.
  • Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
  • Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
  • Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.


My thoughts

I love cooking; however, sometimes I really hate all the dirty pans and dishes. The worst dish to clean is from scrambling eggs. My eggs tend to leave a think film on the pan that takes some time to get it off. When I read about the Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan I was excited to see if it would work with my scrambled eggs. I wanted to try this pan because it is made from a ceramic coating and is free of PTFE and PFOA. I want a pan that has a non-stick coating that isn't toxic.

Before you use the pan, you have to prep it. Basically you rub oil (I used coconut oil) into the pan to prep the pan's surface. After I wiped out the excess oil, I was ready to cook some eggs. I poured only the mixture of eggs into the pan.

While I cooked the eggs, I noticed the pan's textured surface since part of the eggs would get stuck in the surface. The egg did come off, but I would have preferred a smooth surface.


Here is how the pan looks like after the eggs are done:



I put some water in the pan, wiped out the egg, and this is what it looks like:



Pretty impressive in my opinion. I didn't have to scrub the pan or let it soak for hours to remove any chunks of eggs. It all came off so easy.

I have used this Ozeri Green Earth Frying pan as my go to breakfast pan. I haven't been disappointed at all with the results. Thankfully, the textured surface hasn't cause any huge problems with food getting stuck in the design. I still think the pan would be "perfect" if the surface was smooth. Anyways, I would totally recommend this product to my family and friends because it is nice and actually has a non-stick coating that works.

*Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment