Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Skinology LemonEssential Oil Review (#begreen, #giftguide, #Skinologybeautysolutions)





About the product

High quality lemon essential oil:
  • 100% Pure Oil 
  • Alcohol and Paraben Free 
  • Pure Therapeutic Grade Undiluted Essential Oil (Citrus Limon) 
  • Huge 4 oz bottle with dropper and a phenolic cap. 
  • Imported from Italy and bottled in the US in an advanced FDA facility. 
  • This product is absolutely Cruelty- Free and was never tested on animals.
  • Natural Antiseptic
  • Energy booster with refreshing and cooling properties
How to use:
  • Used for massage and aromatherapy to help boost the immune system
  • Simply add a few drops of our Lemon oil to the glass of water and you have a perfect energy booster refreshing drink full of antioxidants
  • Used for all your home and kitchen cleaning and refreshing needs. 
  • Please use with care due to its high concentration

Ingredients
100% Pure Cold Pressed Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limon)

Directions
Please use with care due to its high concentration. Always dilute before any use other than aromatherapy. Don't use the product if allergic to lemons. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children. If any allergy, redness or irritation occurs, please consult your doctor immediately.

My thoughts

The first thing I noticed about the Lemon Essential Oil was the size of the bottle. It is huge!  When I opened the bottle, I immediately smelled fresh lemons. It was such a wonderful and soothing smell.

This lemon essential oil is so versatile. I love adding it my homemade cleaning solution because it provides a lovely smell to everything I clean which is really good because I use a lot of vinegar to clean my house. Another reason I love to clean with this oil is that it is antiseptic! I have used it for a lot of household cleaning tasks and the bottle looks like I haven't used any. It is so concentrated that a little bit really goes a long way.

I also really love the dropper that they provide because it allows me to get exactly how much of the lemon essential oil without getting too much or too little. Other bottles have control flow caps that really don't work so you end up getting way too much. But, you don't have to worry about that with this bottle!

I really have been enjoying my lemon essential oil, and I totally recommend getting this product for your household.




*Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment