Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tot Logic & HomeLogic Products Review (#begreen, #giftguide)

About Totlogic body lotion


Take care of your baby's skin and keep it pampered and fresh with our paraben free TotLogic Body Lotion. It's made with moisturizing plant-based botanicals that absorb easily and hydrate the skin naturally, keeping all skin types soft and nourished. TotLogic Body Lotion's naturally light, uplifting, and refreshing scent will also put a smile on your baby's face and yours.

Totlogic is a pure, gentle and natural line of safe and lush body, bath, and hair care products for babies and children. Totlogic's brand promise is:
  • sulfate free
  • paraben free
  • formaldehyde free
  • phthalate free
  • DEA free
  • PEG free
  • triclosan free
  • stress free

My thoughts

My kiddos have sensitive skin so I make sure to be really careful with the products I have in my home. I am also working on ridding my house of products that contain harsh and toxic chemicals. Totlogic body lotion is designed for babies, children, and even adults. It has a very faint smell which is nice for those times when you really don't want a lotion with a lot of fragrance. Also, little scent means less chance of skin irritation which is a huge plus for me.

The lotion is really easy to use and spread over your hands and body. My kiddos love Totlogic lotion. Monkey had fun using the Totlogic body lotion when his hands got dry from being outside. And Roo liked it so much he took
off with the bottle!

This is definitely some lotion that you won't mind putting on your children!



About Totlogic 2 in 1 wash & shampoo


A Natural Bath Wash for Babies of All Ages. If there's any product you need from the TotLogic line, this sulfate free TotLogic 2 in 1 Wash & Shampoo is the one that does it all. Just do a a bubbly once-over with this 2 in 1 Baby Wash & Shampoo for clean, huggable, and nourished skin and silky smooth hair. Its naturally derived, gentle, and pure formula makes it suitable and safe for infants, toddlers, kids, and, of course, adults too!

Totlogic is a pure, gentle and natural line of safe and lush body, bath, and hair care products for babies and children. Totlogic's brand promise is:
  • sulfate free
  • paraben free
  • formaldehyde free
  • phthalate free
  • DEA free
  • PEG free
  • triclosan free
  • stress free


My thoughts

My kiddos get baths frequently because they get into so much mischief! Because they love playing in the water, I like to have safe body washes & shampoos around. I really want to give my kids the best future and I feel that by not exposing them to harsh and toxic chemicals is one way of achieving that goal.

The Totlogic 2 in 1 wash and shampoo is so handy!! I love the fact that I don't need to have 2 bottles so that is one less thing that I might forget (I hate that when that happens). The 2 in 1 wash and shampoo is perfect for those bath nights when you need to get the kids cleaned fast and efficiently. Just like the body lotion, the 2 in 1 wash and shampoo has a very light scent. This is really nice for my family since a lot of added fragrances make us break out in rashes.

Be sure to check out Totlogic 2 in 1 wash and shampoo because you won't be disappointed with the results!


About Natural Homelogic liquid dish soap (citrus grove)

Many brands use harsh ingredients in their liquid dish detergents, but our Natural HomeLogic Liquid Dish Soap beats to its' own drum. Gentle on the skin yet powerful enough to cut through even the toughest grease, a little goes a long way with our concentrated formula. So get ready to bathe your dishes in a sink full of
luxurious bubbles.

Every dish will be left clean and residue free and the air will be touched with a light and uplifting aromatherapeutic Grapefruit scent, which we consider a well earned bonus just for doing the dishes.Our Natural HomeLogic Liquid Dish Soap is also hypoallergenic, gluten free, SLS and SLES free, and formulated specifically for people with sensitive skin.

All Natural HomeLogic products are 100% plant and mineral derived and do not contain artificial dyes or fragrances.

My thoughts


I really don't like soaps with artificial dyes and fragrances because they irritate my skin and I don't like some of the potential problems that can arise when those chemicals. The Natural HomeLogic dish soap is a perfect solution. It is free of many harmful chemicals and is naturally scented. The citrus grove is a pleasant smell. It is not a strong smell, but that is good for many people who don't like strong scents.

The dish soap worked well on my dishes and cleaned everything very efficiently. I didn't have a problem at all with the soap. Once I was done washing all my dishes, my hands were still soft and not bothered. It is definitely hypoallergenic.


Final thoughts

Totlogic and Natural Homelogic are definitely brands to check out! The best part is that they have even more products than the ones I reviewed such as bubble bath, diaper balm, hair conditioners, laundry detergent, and more! I know I want to try out more!

*Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment