Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Majestic Pure Lemon Essential Oil (#begreen, #giftguide, #lemonoil)






About the product
  • LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL - 4 oz - PREMIUM QUALITY, 100% PURE - Cold Pressed Lemon Oil (Citrus Limon) from the rinds of lemon. THERAPEUTIC GRADE, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers, no alcohol or other additives.
  • POWERFUL AND PURIFYING FRAGRANCE: Lemon Oil has a natural energizing, revitalizing and uplifting scent that helps to clear the mind
  • HOUSEHOLD USES: Lemon Essential Oil is a great disinfectant and antiseptic cleanser with refreshing and cooling properties. Clears Unpleasant odor, Used as air freshener and for cleaning applications including removing gum, oil, grease spots and sanitizing surfaces
  • HEALTH AND SKIN CARE RECIPES: It's great for Aromatherapy, and used in many skin care recipes. Lemon Essential Oil has Nourishing properties and it Promotes Healthy Skin. It's also used in recipes to fight seasonal allergies. Good immune system booster and also helps indigestion
  • LARGE 4 OUNCE and PREMIUM QUALITY GLASS DROPPER inside each bottle for ease-of-use. 100% GUARANTEE - Purchase with complete peace of mind, If you are not completely satisfied with Majestic Pure Lemon Oil, we will refund your entire purchase

Indications
Lemon Essential Oil has a powerfully fresh traditional lemon fragrance that is quite energizing and uplifting. Use in air freshener or diffuse Lemon Oil to clear cigarette smoke and other unpleasant aroma. It is used for many household cleaning and sanitizing applications. Lemon oil is also used for many skin care recipes and home recipes to fight seasonal allergies. It blends well with other essential and carriers oils.

Directions
Lemon oil is highly concentrated and dilution is recommended for both topical and internal use. Other than aromatherapy, dilute prior to use with a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut, jojoba, grapeseed, or almond oil. Please consult appropriate reference source for suggested dilution ratios. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children. Avoid using on skin exposed to direct sunlight or UV rays. 

My thoughts

 I just have to say how much I love the company , Majestic Pure. After ordering their lemon essential oil, they sent me a pdf containing information on how to use the oil and the benefits. I absolutely love the pdf because it provided me with other ideas on how to use the oil.

Anyways, when I inspected the bottle I was really surprised by the size of the bottle. It was so big. I use a lot of lemon essential oil so it was nice to know that I wouldn't be running out of this oil super quick. When I opened the bottle, I immediately thought that my kitchen had many fresh cut lemons in it. The smell was wonderful and it really made me happy.

I love using lemon essential oil in my homemade cleaners because my homemade cleaners consist mainly of vinegar. Lemon essential oil is perfect for cleaners since it is antiseptic and it helps lift your mood. So when I clean, I feel happier and I am comforted knowing that my home is cleaner.

And the last thing I want to mention is how I love the dropper that the bottle comes with. The dropper allows me to accurately measure what I want! I really like the dropper more than the control flow cap. All I have to say is how much I love my lemon essential oil.

Here are some other uses for lemon essential oil:
  • laundry
  • clean hands
  • natural disinfectant
  • improves mood
  • immune support
  • increases metabolism
  • teeth whitener
 I love my lemon essential oil and I hope you will too!



*Disclosure: I received the product mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment