Monday, January 19, 2015

Hango Lunch Bag Set of Two Sizes (Small and Large) Review (#begreen, #giftguide, #hangobag)

 
About the product

Hango - Your Lunch Bag for everywhere. Anytime. The first lunch bag designed for different situations. Here are 5 reasons to choose the Hango as your Lunch Bag:

1. It is a set of TWO SIZES for different occasions.

2. It has THE BEST THERMAL INSULATION SYSTEM - your food is kept longer.

3. Zipper made of stainless steel - much more BEAUTIFUL AND DURABLE.

4. High quality material (polyester 300D with high density) and a VERY PRETTY DESIGN.

5. We are the only ones to offer LIFETIME WARRANTY (Order yours now because, literally, THERE IS NO RISK!)

The package includes:
note: lunch bags are also available in black

1x Pink Lunch Bag (Large) 6L x 6H x 10W (inches)

1x Pink Lunch Bag (Small) 5L x 5H x 7.5W (inches)

My thoughts

I am trying to lower my landfill fingerprint and save money. I don't like the idea of buying things that are intended to be thrown away. That is why I made the switch to cloth diapers and cloth wipes. I am hoping to make the switch to mama cloth.I am also in the process of making my own set of kitchen cloth towels to be used to wipe up spills, etc. because I hate using disposable towels.

My husband has his own reusable lunch bag set to take to work. Because I work at home, I never purchased one. However, there have been times where I do picnics at the park or lunch at a friends' house and it would be nice to be able to have a reusable lunch bag. So you can only imagine my excitement when I saw the Hango lunch bag set of two sizes. I wanted pink to be different.

I love how the set includes two sizes because there are times where I just want a smaller bag and times where I just want a larger bag. I absolutely love the way they look!

Here is how the large Hango lunch bag looks like on the inside:


The big Hango lunch bag is available to accommodate a lot more food. Here is a lunch I packed for me when I had to be away from my house. I still had room left over to pack more food! I love how spacious the bag is without being super ginormous.

Here is how the small Hango lunch bag looks like on the inside:


I have had lots of fun testing these lunch bags out. The smaller one is perfect for the snacks you want to take with you. It also works really well for baby bottles which is important to me since I am a breastfeeding mom.

Bottom line: these Hango lunch bags are something you won't regret buying for yourself or a friend. I love mine and use them all the time!


*Disclosure: I received the products mentioned in this post at no cost in order to do this review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment